Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
As ServiceNow Developer you want to have an important role in enhancing and maintaining Eutelsat ITSM platform based on ServiceNow with the objective of automating and improving business and technical processes; you want to work closely to the team leader and translate agile stories, requirements, mock-ups into functional features on ServiceNow. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop solutions using the ServiceNow environment and then create or adapt applications, workflows, UI policies, UI actions, Business Rules, ACLs, UI Builder, REST API, scripts.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code undertaking code review and quality control checks during the life of the project.
- Provide advanced support by troubleshooting software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis
- Collaborate with analysts and other developers to review requirements and identify ways to simplify user experience
What it Takes:
- MSc or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or related fields
- 4+ years of ServiceNow development/implementation ServiceNow Application Developer certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of markup languages like HTML and XML
- Experience in integration of ServiceNow with third party systems
- High capability to configure application related fields, forms, views, email notifications, acceptance roles and access controls, OOTB workflows
- Demonstrated experience on ServiceNow incident, change, problem service catalog, CMDB, knowledge, asset management.
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Pro-active, team player with strong communication skills
- Fluent English
What We’d Love:
- Understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures. ITILv4 certification is a plus
- Experience on SecOps module is a plus
Where You’ll Be: Turin, Italy
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.