Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You’re a whiz in IP and sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You are passionate about automation; knowing what to automate and why to automate. You have excellent stakeholder management skills. You love building testing, staging, and stressing the Network Architecture and Design. You are an advocate of continuous integration and continuous development in order to drive continuous improvement in the Network, to deliver a higher Service Availability. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
The DevOps Network Engineers are a hybrid of software and network engineers, who ensure that Eutelsat Group’s network and services run smoothly, and have the capacity for future growth. You are responsible for building software for managing the continuous integration/continuous development pipeline for network design, delivery, and analytics that are keys to meeting our demands. You will:
- Be responsible for architecting, developing, and deploying Network software and configuration that improves the reliability and efficiency of our Global IP Networks.
- Create software to design, deploy, manage and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol Network backbone and edge networks.
- Install, configure and maintain production, QA and development environments in which Network infrastructure are deployed; environments include servers, operating systems and automation tools.
- Develop automation tools using Ansible and Python.
- Document of processes, procedures, and configurations.
- Coordinate with other technical staff to implement systems and software & conduct design and code reviews.
What it Takes:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related Engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and JIRA.
- Experience with automation frameworks like Ansible and Salt.
- Strong Linux skills with experience in cloud deployments.
- Experience automation of tasks and activities for network devices (Nokia, Juniper, Cisco), and applications such as web servers, load balancers, relational databases, messaging systems or any large-scale distributed system.
- Practical Network Routing protocol experience – configuration or design.
- Understanding and execution of data modelling and network performance analytics.
- Experience as an individual contributor and/or technical lead in the development of complex telecommunications systems with emphasis on IP networking systems.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Where You’ll Be: London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.
*No 3rd Party Agencies