Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
As part of the Corporate Applications department, you will join the team responsible for accounting, purchasing, sales, customer invoicing, fixed asset management and logistics on S4/Hana. As part of the S4 operational maintenance and upgrade projects, you will contribute to the Sales, Purchasing and Logistics areas. From a tool point of view, the applications concerned are mainly SAP S4/Hana and related applications (Esker, TravelDoo, Kyriba, Cashsolve, ADP, Salesforce, Hyperion Suite, etc.). Accounting interfaces exist between the various applications via the Mule ESB.
As Business Analyst SAP S4/HANA within the Operations and IT Department and reporting to the Head of Corporate Applications, your main missions will be:
- Propose, define and implement solutions for the Sales, Purchasing and Logistics areas
- Maintain and develop the parameters of the core model as part of TMA
- Analyse and propose functional solutions and costing requests for upgrades and projects, based on the expression of requirements
- Write technical and functional documentation
- Identify areas for improvement and ensure that best practice is adopted in the sales and logistics areas
- Support the business units in change management and run user training courses
- Carry out integration tests and assist with user acceptance procedures.
What it Takes:
- Eng/Master’s degree (BAC+5)
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience of SAP sales, purchasing and logistics modules, ideally with S4Hana and Fiori.
- As part of an SAP ERP implementation or TMA, you have already been involved in implementing sales and purchasing workflows, ideally with logistics issues.
- You will be keen to configure the S4 Hana sales, purchasing and logistics solution, and ideally have experience in this field.
- Autonomy, team spirit, the ability to listen and adapt, curiosity and a sense of service are essential assets if you are to succeed in this role.
- You are able to make proposals and support change.
- You have good analytical skills, a good ability to summarise and you know how to adapt your message to suit the person you are dealing with (management, operational staff, partners, etc.).
- You know how to work in an intercultural environment and with external partners.
- You have functional knowledge of global sales and purchasing flows and the associated logistics issues.
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.