Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to discover the world of space and satellites and you’re passionate about defining and creating new IT products. You’re curious and motivated to learn every day, and have an excellent team spirit. You have a real analytical and data-driven mind, with structured thinking methods. You are autonomous and will do everything in your power to achieve your objectives collectively. Development is carried out in agile mode.
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
You will join the project team responsible for developing products for managing satellite capacity, marketing them, monitoring them and making services available to our customers.
As Business Analyst Jira within the Operations and IT Department, your main missions will be:
- Collect and analyse requirements,
- Lead workshops with customers/businesses,
- Design the specifications,
- Write the technical and functional specifications (Jira backlog),
- Develop the acceptance strategy and scenario,
- Formalise and monitor the testing strategy,
- Provide change management support to users,
- Manage the end-to-end processes for specific satellite applications,
- Act as the point of contact for level 2 support for all teams involved in the end-to-end process.
What it Takes:
- Eng/Master’s degree (BAC+5)
- you have 1 to 3 years’ experience of application development projects.
- You have a technical background and functional skills
- You are familiar with databases (SQL) and at least one task management tool (such as Jira or Confluence).
- You have project management, writing and summarising skills.
- You have a keen interest in innovative, growth-generating fields and new technologies.
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.