SERVICE FEASIBILITY AND TESTING ENGINEER
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
As a Service Feasibility & Testing Engineer, you want to provide technical expertise and support for the design, the transition and the management of the service infrastructure. The main purpose of your job is to cooperate actively with other groups to provide an effective contribution for service design, testing, implementation and optimization. The Service Feasibility & Testing Engineer is asked as well to determine and formalise the requirements for the service implementation and operation, in line with the business needs.
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide. Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with the satellite infrastructure manufacturer and internal project stakeholders during entire program to ensure operational requirements are considered
- Perform service feasibility and testing, including supporting tools
- Formalise technical requirements for the other engineering teams
- Collaborate with the delivery departments to ensure a smooth transition into operation of the new services, evaluating the change impacts on the operating service and the customer management
What it Takes:
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related fields with at least 3-year experience.
- A sharp customer-oriented attitude as well as a pragmatic approach are key qualities of the ideal candidate
- Experience in system delivery engineering in wireless/fixed communication is recommended
- Experience with standard network change management and configuration policies
- Experience in supplier management is recommended
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and process for IT service management
- The role requests strong and continuous coordination with many Eutelsat teams and customers, a team player attitude, acumen and rigor are instrumental to succeed.
- Readiness to travel and willingness to work flexible hours
What We’d Love:
- Experience in technical customer support is appreciated The candidate shall be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French is recommended and any additional foreign languages are a plus
Where You’ll Be: Turin, Italy
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.