Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
You will be involved in the design, implementation, roll-out and administration of the Salesforce CRM platform for all the Group’s subsidiaries, as well as the development and maintenance of the applications used by the Sales & Marketing teams (Pardot, integration with specific tools for capacity management, integration with SAP S4 for invoicing, etc.).
As Functional Lead / Business Analyst Salesforce in the Sales and Marketing IT team within the Operations and IT Department and reporting to the Head of Corporate Applications, your main missions will be:
- Work in an international environment with multicultural people
- Participate in and carry out the various phases of Salesforce enhancement projects (scoping, gathering requirements, writing functional specifications, tests/reviews, user support, tool administration, etc.).
- Play the role of Salesforce functional advisor to the company’s various departments, and make suggestions to the business lines
- Manage the Salesforce tool (Salesforce Cloud and CPQ configuration)
- Ensure the delivery of innovative solutions that minimise the need for customisation and optimise value for the business teams, while respecting the budget and reducing the impact on planning and costs
- Assist, challenge and frame business requirements
- Manage the associated change (training, information, documentation)
- Proactively managing integration developments with other applications in the domain (booking tools, pricing, extranet, intranet, etc.)
What it Takes:
- Eng/Master’s degree (BAC+5) in IT or Sales, you have between
- 2 and 4 years’ experience of IT projects, ideally with at least 2 years’ experience of administering Salesforce Sales Cloud (knowledge of Salesforce CPQ is a real asset).
- Good project culture: project planning, project risk assessment, management, costing, milestones, quality of deliverables, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Marketing, Pre-Sales and Sales processes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong conviction, initiative, you are able to convince, make proposals and support change
- Ability to summarise and adapt your message to suit the person you are dealing with (management, business line operational staff, sub-contractors, etc.)
- Sense of service, autonomy, versatility and rigour
- Very good level of written and spoken English
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.