Stratolaunch is a technology accelerator that engineers operationally realistic testing at Mach 5+. Our air-launched, Talon A testbeds are reusable, cost-effective platforms that enable routine access to the hypersonic environment. We deliver flight data critical to validating system performance and achieving rapid technology deployment. Together with our customers, we drive innovations that are imperative to advancing national security.
Reporting to the Finance Lead, the Program Finance Analyst will support Program Management in initiating, organizing, integrating, analyzing, and reporting on project data. Regularly coordinates with Finance, Contracts, Project Management, and Senior Management teams to set up and review proper inter-departmental data processes and enterprise-level reporting. The role prepares ad hoc reports and analyses as required.
- Develop and maintain the resource-loaded plan for the company’s aerospace vehicle development programs
- Contribute to program cost forecast and budget management
- Keep the program team current regarding its upcoming activities, deadlines, and milestones
- Perform schedule-based risk analysis on the company’s projects
- Help evaluate risks and risk mitigation plans to determine if the risks are appropriate and risk mitigations are adequate
- with FAR/DFAR Cost Account Standards (CAS)
Benefits and our location
- This position is full-time/hybrid in Mojave, CA
- 9/80 schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- 50% company match per contributed dollar into 401(k) savings plan up to the IRS annual limit
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursement
Mojave Air & Spaceport is located 90 miles north of Greater Los Angeles. The majority of staff reside in Lancaster, Palmdale, and Tehachapi.
To outsiders it may seem like it is the middle-of-nowhere, but it offers both affordability and central access to a variety of California’s best attractions and landmarks. Hikers will find themselves within a 2-3 hours distance of some of the best state and national parks, including Yosemite and Sequoia in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Skiers will delight in being closely distanced to world-class resorts at Mammoth Mountain, Mountain High, and Big Bear. Beachgoers can find plenty of sand, sun, and sunsets at both Southern and Central California beaches like Ventura, Huntington, Santa Monica, and Pismo. The area also offers plenty of rural area for off-roading and horseback riding enthusiasts.
Not much for the outdoors and prefer the city life? You’re within a half day’s drive or less of Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, and San Francisco where you can find a variety of live entertainment, museums, tours, and historical sight-seeing. Theme parks are in abundance, with Six Flags Magic Mountain, Disneyland, and Knotts Berry Farm ready to meet the needs of rollercoaster thrill seekers.
Food and drink fanatics are in a haven of delectable choices. Wine aficionados will also find easy access to some of the state’s best vino in Paso Robles, Santa Ynez, and even more locally in Tehachapi and Agua Dulce. Beer fanatics will find some of the best West Coast IPAs at Bravery and Lucky Luke’s in Lancaster. Any food option you crave is covered, and we always recommend the authentic and fresh Mexican food that you won’t find anywhere else in the United States.