About The Role
Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
Based fulltime on-site at SolAero by Rocket Lab in Albuquerque, NM as part of the SolAero Technologies acquisition, the ERP Manager is responsible for leading the SolAero ERP team. You will support the Enterprise Information Systems Director and EIS organization.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Build and advocate for organizational processes and culture to achieve team and business objectives.
- Mentor, coach, and manage ERP team to ensure team capability development and team member retention.
- Serve as subject matter expert and senior developer for Infor (Syteline and LN) ERP and associated tools, including recommending and implementing best practices and compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Establish and respond to continuous feedback loops with stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to department and project budgets while maintaining acceptable risk levels for ERP system availability, stability, and reliability.
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years or more experience working as an ERP (or similar) expert.
- 2 years or more experience managing IT teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related subject.
- Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing business practices, coding languages (.NET languages), and ERP development tools such as Infor Mongoose Framework.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in Infor or Syteline.
- Professional level certifications in Infor LN or Syteline.
- Experience in an agile software development environment and with DevOps methodology.
- Excellent time and project management abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel and communicate outside of work hours.
- Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Rocket Lab Employees must be a U.S. citizen, lawful U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce, as applicable. Learn more about ITAR here.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for the application/interview process for a job in the United States should contact Giulia Biow at email@example.com.This dedicated resource is intended solely to assist job seekers with disabilities whose disability prevents them from being able to apply/interview. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND OFFICES ONLY:
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here ITAR Regulations.