Our mission is to build a future full of life, on Earth and beyond. This future will only be made possible if we figure out how we – humans can live respectfully as part of our environment, in a sustainable and regenerative way. We therefore design and build environment-controlled modules able to create ideal conditions for plants to grow efficiently everywhere – making possible durable farming and biodiversity conservation on Earth, and optimized life-support in space.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER
As part of a passionate team, you will develop and execute messaging, media relations, social media campaigns, and manage content for cross-platform communication. Hands-on and pro-active, you will develop and promote Interstellar Lab’s story and product. In this role you will have the opportunity to relate our message of on how space exploration can help us on Earth right now; how using space settlement approach is helping to find solutions for food production and life preservation on Earth. Your passion for our vision to enable millions of people to live in a regenerative way on Earth and beyond will directly impact the future of multiplanetary living and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards both environmental and space exploration innovation and news.
- Responsible for content creation, planning, execution, tracking and reporting
- Work closely with the other teams to produce compelling marketing social content
- Determine & maintain clear metrics for overall social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube)
- Grow followers and engagement (comments, likes, etc.) across our social media channels
- Identify new growth opportunities to acquire new community members
- Manage the communities across social networks
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in social media technologies and features
- Support the development of content, photos and videos with high editorial value
- Support the creation of the new website, manage website content
- Production and sending of the monthly newsletter
- Passionate social media geek, up-to-date with all recent social media trends
- Experience in developing content strategies and managing content distribution
- Proven creative skills in the usage of images and videos that increase brand awareness
- Strong skills in photo and video editing, newsletter production, website management
- Endless energy and creativity
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5Y+ experience in startup environment
- Growth Hacker mindset
- Advanced photography skills
Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Adobe suite, Mailjet, Prismic
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay range: €40,000.00 – €50,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at Interstellar Lab. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan (US employee) short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks.
Interstellar Lab is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interstellar Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, regional color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.