TAC Engineer – Customer Operations
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You’re an engineer with experienced in operations. You are looking for an opportunity to be part of a talented team, and to exceed customer expectations. You’re proactive, customer focused, and you have an understanding of satellite communications and LTE. Working in a dynamic and buzzy environment is what you’re looking for. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a 24/7 team of highly skilled engineers
- Shape the OneWeb Customer Experience by delivering excellent post sales operational support, including but not limited to Service Activation, Case Management, and Incident Management.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers throughout their journey, from Activation to Decommissioning
- Lead complex troubleshooting with Distribution Partners, relying on Principal Engineers and technical teams when appropriate
- Ensure a fluid and constant communication flow with Distribution Partners during troubleshooting, while managing internal stakeholders
- Enrich the knowledge Database capitalizing on operational feedbacks
What it Takes:
- MS or equal in Telecommunications or Engineering
- Understanding of telecommunications, IP and LTE
- Knowledge of transmission standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- 2+ years’ experience in live operational environment
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Analytic mind, ability to work in a multitasking environment
What We’d Love:
- Experience with satellite communications standards
- Network certification (CCNA, etc..)
Where You’ll Be: In our White City Office in London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.