Senior Service Manager – Channel Operations
Connect with Eutelsat ONEWEB
Eutelsat ONEWEB, part of Eutelsat Group, provides wholesale, seamless, resilient, high-speed connectivity that reaches all areas of the world, even the most remote locations. We work with global enterprise, communities and government to deploy our GEO-LEO satellite network and cutting edge user terminal technology on land, sea and in the air.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You’re a customer experience evangelist, and the success of the customer is your success. You’re intrigued by the possibility to create a customer experience framework in a high-tech company. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges, you’re a recognized leader within your domain and your talent is to bring people together and to drive fantastic customer experience. The telecommunications world is not new to you, and becoming part of an innovative company in the space sector is just a dream come true. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an integral part of the OneWeb Service Management Team
- Work with both internal stakeholders and our Distribution Partners to create a customer experience model
- Implement a governance framework that you know from vast experience will support both the Distribution Partner and Eutelsat Group’s requirements
- Develop, produce & present network performance reports that provide a meaningful insight into all contracted services
- Provide KPI and SLA management across your nominated Distribution Partner portfolios as per definition in the contract
- Manage the customer satisfaction program & embrace continual service improvement
- Mentor our Distribution Partners on how to gain value from our Digital Products suite
- Deliver fantastic results & delight our Distribution Partners through demonstrating value & driving positive customer experience
- Active involvement & contribution to regular commercial account review meetings
- Acts as a trusted adviser – Develops long term relationships based on confidence & trust & as appropriate to the Distribution Partner
What it Takes:
- 5+ years professional experience within the Satellite & Telecommunications space
- Demonstrated success in creating & developing customer relationships, with focus placed upon customer experience
What We’d Love:
- Experience within Satellite Communications & Telecommunications
- Background in any of the following sectors : Enterprise, Government, Maritime, Aviation
- ITIL certification preferable
Where You’ll Be: Remote position based in Canada (Toronto, preferred)
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.