Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You are passionate about leading successful programs and managing a diverse portfolio of projects via project management approach and structured reporting and governance. You are detail-oriented and enjoy collaborating with multiple stakeholders to solve complex problems. You love rolling up your sleeves and making things happen. You’re sparked by a fast pace, new challenges, and always have an eye on achieving business outcomes. You lead discussions, build consensus, push boundaries, and crush deadlines. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- As part of the newly formed COO organization, reporting into the Head of PMO (tbc), lead and manage a portfolio of programs and mission critical projects
- Lead organization critical ‘special projects’ as a senior project/ program manager deploying the necessary Project Management methodology and expertise to successful execution
- Collaborate with the other project leads on cross-functional programs in the organization
- Establish the PMO by portfolio management of the different projects and programs (with defined scope, objectives and timelines) together with internal and external stakeholders
- Consolidate, and present data to our senior leadership and develop a strategy to support continuous improvement in a structured way
- Manage and build relationships with key functional stakeholders on mission critical projects and programs
- Establish and lead execution of program governance on critical cross-functional programs
- Develop and report financial metrics and operational KPIs for different cross-functional programs
- Support and present outcomes and progress in Executive leadership governance forums
What it Takes:
- At least 15+ years’ experience in leading successful programs, managing a diverse portfolio of projects and analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage external stakeholders/customers and government agencies
- Strong analytical skills and high proficiency in Excel (build spreadsheets, reports)
- Strong presentation skills (using powerpoint, Power BI etc)
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and present this in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent attention to detail, willingness to ‘roll your sleeves up’, and adapt per situation
- Educational background: Engineering/Technology/Business management/ Economics/ MBA
- Business transformation skills and Quality management (first time right/on-time delivery)
- Certified expert in project management and/or transformation methodologies
What We’d Love:
- Professional qualification: PMP/ MSP/ Prince2/ Agile PM/ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience in Space Tech/ Satellite Telecom/ Telecommunication infrastructure or telco operator
Where You’ll Be: London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.
*No 3rd Party Agencies