Connect with Eutelsat ONEWEB
Eutelsat ONEWEB, part of Eutelsat Group, provides wholesale, seamless, resilient, high-speed connectivity that reaches all areas of the world, even the most remote locations. We work with global enterprise, communities and government to deploy our GEO-LEO satellite network and cutting edge user terminal technology on land, sea and in the air.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You want more than just building reports to pass on to someone else. You want to help lead the way in driving data in positive direction across the business. You want to create and own the insights. You love getting into the nitty-gritty and making things happen. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes. You enjoy working across the commercial function. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the development of sales operations strategy, understand priorities, and execute operational plans
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand reporting needs across the business
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce including workflow, reporting, data integrity, data governance and maintenance
- Apply data cleansing techniques and create relevant processes to improve the quality and accuracy of data
- Support establishment of a data informed culture within the organisation, through development of self-serve initiatives like dashboard creation, experimentation frameworks and education sessions
- Digest concepts and effectively transfer this into actionable analysis
- Support multiple concurrent projects to completion
- Support with any ad-hoc requests
What it Takes:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with can do attitude, driven, wanting to learn
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Effective communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in order of importance and manage multiple projects at once with critical deadlines
- ‘Can do’ attitude and creative approach to projects
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, fluent in English
- A strong and proactive approach to tasks that can be proven in taking accountability with small and big initiatives
- Ability to manage conflicting POVs across various senior stakeholders
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Grafana
What We’d Love:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with complex issues and solution finding
- Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills
- Degree in an analytic subject, e.g., Maths, Engineering, Economics etc. This is not required but preferred
- Admin or equivalent SFDC certificate.
- Advanced Power BI skills, data modelling, knowledge of best practices, debugging, optimisation, etc.
- Experience with coding – Python, SQL, etc.
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced SFDC skills – reporting, dashboards, objects, fields, etc
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail. Ability to provide relevant commentary.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to analyse large data sets.
- Ability to build and maintain dashboards, with drill downs.
Where You’ll Be: London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.