Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
As the technical lead, you will be involved in the design, implementation, roll-out and administration of the Salesforce CRM platform for all the Group’s subsidiaries. You will also be responsible for integrating Salesforce with other tools in Eutelsat’s application landscape.
As Salesforce Developer in the Sales and Marketing IT team within the Operations and IT Department and reporting to the Head of Corporate Applications, your main missions will be:
- Participate in the upstream phases of scoping, costing and solution selection.
- Provide support to the Business Analysts during the design, acceptance and run phases.
- Develop innovative solutions (Lightning components, Apex, Custom Services) in line with best practice and write the associated technical specifications.
- Manage the technical processes linked to Salesforce: administration and refresh of orgs, deployment of upgrades via Autorabit, management of backups, etc.
- Be responsible for technology watch: anticipate the potential impact of Salesforce editor releases and propose new value-added functionalities for Eutelsat.
- Manage interfaces between Salesforce and other tools such as SAP S4 and ServiceNow (Apex callouts, Custom Apex Services, Batches), in collaboration with other IT teams.
What it Takes:
- Eng/Master’s degree (BAC+5) in IT
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce developer and/or solution architect on Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ is an asset.
- One or more Salesforce certifications, including Developer 1.
- Good project culture: planning, risks, costing, milestones, deliverables.
- Enjoys teamwork in a multicultural environment.
- Service-oriented, autonomous and rigorous.
- An inquisitive mind, interested in the tools integrated into Salesforce.
- Good level of written and spoken English required.
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.