Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
Principal technical and operational point of coordination for the feasibility study & the implementation of Eutelsat Managed Services or for the implementation of major evolutions of these services commercialized by and contracted to Eutelsat, as a Project Manager you ensure that the Managed services are delivered as requested to Eutelsat customers.
This includes the technical and operational transversal management of all parties involved in the provision of such a ground segment service (which can be video, data or a broadband one) either Eutelsat or other 3rd parties.
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the business unit (AM, Presales, DRM, LoB) in the pre-sales phase for managed services
- Perform the technical assessment of new service solutions and technologies in coordination with the relevant engineering and operations teams
- Act as the principal customer interface for technical and programmatic information during the implementation phase
- Periodic reporting, for the technical & commercial departments for managed services, of the status of implementation of new services and major evolution of existing services
What it Takes:
- Knowledge in video and / or broadband services field
- Telecommunication via satellite – Ground segment
- Project management methodologies and processes
- MS Office Tools
- Good communication skill, ability to work independently and in a team
- Rigorous, proactive and ability to easily adapt to project context
- Bac + 5 or equivalent – Diploma in Information Technology with a specialization in Telecommunications
- 6-10 years of experience in the video/broadband over the satellite field
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel to Paris area HQ at Issy-Les-Moulineaux & to Eutelsat teleports
Where You’ll Be: Turin, Italy
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.