Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You’re a whiz in financial reporting, with a strong drive to deliver. You’re agile and love the nitty gritty. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
This role is being offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis to join our Finance team. We have a centralised finance function who undertake the accounting for the whole organisation. This position will report directly into our Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for assisting with various aspects of financial accounting and reporting including.
- Perform analytical review as part of month end, monitor movements, report, and address with proper accounting group the proper application of accounting policies.
- Responsibility for GL postings for several legal entities across the globe for month end postings.
- Finance business partnering with key cost functions.
- Responsible for analysing accruals, open PO review and monthly GRNI analysis.
- Ownership of the month end payroll accounting and partnering with HR for month end FTE reporting.
- Ownership of the P&L chart of accounts and related dimensions.
- Identify, on an ongoing basis, opportunities for better utilization of accounting system, downloads, and interfaces, as well as other process automation tools to improve the close and consolidations process.
- Assist with preparation of related footnotes for inclusion in the annually audited financial statements, ensuring compliance with all reporting and disclosure requirements under IFRS, as applicable.
- Assist with monitoring the execution of Company’s accounting policies, technical accounting analyses of non-recurring transactions, and implementation of new accounting policies and updates as needed.
- Perform special projects as needed.
What It Takes:
- Professional certification (ideally CTA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Relevant experience gained in Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or Blue-Chip in-house tax department, ideally in a telecoms or similar organisation.
- Experience with leading tax compliance obligations across multiple territories.
- Strong international experience.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of business drivers.
- Experienced at dealing with advisors.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Pragmatic and business focused.
What We Offer:
An excellent training ground to learn more about corporate finance. Rotation opportunities between financial accounting, management accounting, tax, treasury, and business finance. Opportunity to engage with colleagues across the globe. Be mentored by experienced leaders who are passionate about talent development.
Where You’ll Be: In our White City Office in London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.