ITIL Change & Release Analyst
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: Familiar with Change, Incident, Problem, Release and Configuration Management and a good working knowledge of at least one, you’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges, you’ve probably worked in an Incident or IT Service Desk and are looking to use this experience to stake the next step in your career. The telecommunications world may be new to you but the supporting, championing, and managing of ITIL processes is not and becoming part of an innovative company in the space sector is just a dream come true. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a key player in the Change and Release Management process by:
- Supporting all stakeholders in using the tools and adopting the process correctly
- Assessing changes across all sectors of the production world
- Fostering and championing policy and processes adoption across the organization
- Contributing to the Change Management Process development as the business evolves
- Manage outstanding ticket related tasks and assist teams to complete them by due date
- Support the Change Manager i.e. prepare agendas and minute regular CAB meetings
- Audit and offer support and training for areas that are non-compliant
- Assist teams with onboarding of external & internal users
- Ensure related Incidents, Problems and Configuration Items are all correctly associated to Changes
- Assist on the maintenance of Knowledge articles related to Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Configuration Management
What it Takes:
- Experience of one or more of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Release Management or Asset and Configuration Management.
- 2+ years professional experience in ITIL v3 or V4 frameworks
- Experience of quality checking and assisting users when tickets are not up to your standard
What We’d Love:
- Experience with satellite communications or telcos
- Experience in ServiceNow / ServiceHub
Where You’ll Be: McLean, Virginia (Washington, DC metro area)
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.