Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible of managing the Eutelsat satellite Fleet, performing analysis to ensure the in-orbit resource optimization, and studies for the strategic redeployment of satellites and definition of future assets.
As Fleet Manager within the Resources & Strategic Development Department and reporting to the Head of Fleet Management and Development, your main missions will be:
- Responsible for the operational configuration of the in-orbit Fleet, and for the implementation process of satellites’ configuration changes in coordination with the Business Unit and Operational teams. This includes the responsibility of service transfers between satellites under the deployment plan.
- Optimize the use of the in-orbit satellites by defining contingency and restoration plans (inter and intra-satellite) in coordination with the Technical, Operational and Commercial teams
- Perform studies and definition of future satellite missions, both in GEO and LEO, in cooperation with the Technical and Strategic teams, including specification of use cases to meet the business plan. Additionally, the follow-on of in-procurement satellite payload performances in support of the Technical Department.
- Responsible for the management and development of operational tools for the Eutelsat space segment (Space Segment database, antenna matrices for Satellite Coverages, Operational Frequency plans, satellite reports, etc.) and the follow-on of competition’ satellites. This includes the specification and follow-on of new tools managing innovative satellite payload in coordination with the Engineering, Ground Sgement and Operational teams.
- Perform any additional technical and management activities required for the Group’s proper operations
What it Takes:
- Master’s degree (BAC+5) or equivalent in Telecommunication or Satellite Engineer
- Fluent in English is mandatory and French would be appreciated
- Experience in telecom or space sector of +5 years
What We’d Love:
Experience in new satellite payload technologies would be a plus
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux (Paris Area, France): modern offices just on the edge of Paris.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.