CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
As a Cyber Security Architect, you want to play a critical role in the activity of review, design and implementation of secure systems, infrastructure, and applications to protect our organization’s sensitive information and assets. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our cyber security architecture, ensuring that it complains with regulatory requirements, ISO security standards and industry best pracitces. Your expertise will contribute to the overall protection of our systems against cyber threats and based on Information Security risk management and provide guidance to all our teams on security-related matters. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and maintain a comprehensive cyber security architecture framework.
- Develop strategies and roadmaps to improve the organization’s security posture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the integration of security controls and measures throughout the system development lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with the latest cyber security trends, technologies, and threats.
- Contribute on the overall risk assessments and vulnerability assessments process to identify potential security weaknesses.
- Evaluate and recommend security solutions, tools, and technologies to enhance our security capabilities.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Define security requirements and standards for systems, networks, and applications.
- Aim on the development of security policies, procedures, and guidelines for employees in accordance with the security governance.
- Oversee the implementation of security controls and monitor their effectiveness.
- Work closely with IT teams, software developers, network engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure security measures are implemented effectively.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams on secure system design and development.
- Collaborate with external partners, security systems integrators, vendors, and auditors to address security-related requirements.
- Contribute on cyber incident response plans and procedures.
- Conduct post-incident analysis and provide recommendations for improving incident response processes.
- Conduct security awareness programs and training sessions for employees.
- Educate teams on emerging cyber security threats and best practices for safeguarding sensitive information.
What it Takes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security Architect or a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
- Strong understanding of network security, application security, and cloud security concepts.
- Proficiency in security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, SIEM tools, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Experience with secure coding practices and secure software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and compliance standards (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
What We’d Love:
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GIAC) are a plus.
Where You’ll Be: Turin, Itay
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.