Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
Be the pioneer of the activity sharing between France and Mexico by building with us new foundations for Customer Care Excellence.
In this role, you will act as a Customer Support Engineer. You will interact with our Communication Systems’ Control (CSC), our teleports’ technical teams, finance and Sales and our Customers.
As Customer Support Engineer (VIE 2-year short-term contract), within the Video Business Unit, your main missions will be:
- Ensure that the operational acceptance process for Managed Services is properly and timely followed up.
- Ensure the coordination of all changes to the communications infrastructure to minimize the impact on commercial services.
- Ensure the activities are carried out in compliance with Service Operations security and qualities policies.
- Ensure timely communication with customers on operational issues affecting Eutelsat communications services.
- Ensure the Operational Satisfaction of both Bandwidth Leases and Managed Service Customers globally.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the ongoing incidents and general activities within the CSC.
- Ensure a constant and solid participation in the management of service incidents.
- Maintain a proactive approach in the communication process along the incident management when required:
- timely and close exchange with the CSC and the Teleport teams
- frequent updates and final report delivery to Customers
- Establish periodic meeting with Customers to analyze incidents and find improvements.
- Propose models and modification to procedures to improve the operational satisfaction.
- Participate in the team’s growth by becoming the reference and entry point for an identified set of Area Managers and Customer Care for following up customer Incidents.
- Establish direct and collaborative relations with all the Eutelsat regional Offices.
What it Takes:
- You have strong communication (written and oral) and relational skills to build solid trust with customers and technical teams.
- Strong analytical skills to collect and analyze technical data and provide incident and performance reports to customers and internally.
- You know how to navigate through ambiguity with the right level of assertiveness for effective decision making.
- Good knowledge or passion for the satellite industry or Radio Frequency, Video technologies or Network.
- Proficient in English (Spanish could be a plus).
- Graduated (Bac+4/5) in telecommunications/space engineering.
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Iztapalapa or Reforma, Mexico.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.