Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
You take part in an international project which aim to connect the world as part a Communications System Controller within the CSC team which is performing 24/7 shift control and supervise all services on the Eutelsat space segment.
As CSC Level 1 Operator (1-year short-term contract), within the Video Business Unit, your main missions will be:
- Control all carrier accesses to the satellite ensuring that all services operate to their defined transmissions parameters
- provide first line assistance to earth stations experiencing access problems and escalating to relevant support group
- interface and coordinate with all the Satellite Control Centers and other NOC all satellite configuration changes
- maintain a continual and close relationship with all earth station operators
- record accurately and concisely all operational event and ensure any follow up action required is implemented
- provide Service bookings to customers outside the working hours of the Eutelsat Sales and Reservation Centre (SRC)
What it Takes:
- Engineering degree (BAC+5) or equivalent, specialising in Telecommunications
- You have a relevant experience in telecommunication or television services , ideally working with Satellite Earth Station technologies
- You demonstrate ability to use all industry standards tests and measurement equipment
- You are able to work in an international team and more especially shift environment
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Rambouillet, Paris Area, France: An emblematic site in the history of telecommucations.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.