Business Partner – Financial Planning & Analysis (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are: You have a passion for financial planning and analysis, with a strong command over numbers. You’re agile and love the nitty gritty. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You are driven to partner with the Commercial team to support them in the delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious business where you will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy under the guidance of an ambitious and entrepreneurial leadership team. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
This role is being offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
The Business Partner – FPA will report directly to the Group Director – FPA and partner with the Eutelsat Group’s Commercial Function. The successful candidate will handle management reporting, financial planning, and forecasting. Responsibilities include:
- Monthly Flash & Forecast.
- Preparation of monthly performance Deck for Executive Committee.
- Preparation of Board and Audit Committee PPT as part of Finance update
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plan and Long-term Business Plan.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and controlling all other outside service costs.
- Monthly check-in with the business team on performance vs AOP and identify cost saving opportunities, to work closely with Procurement Department.
- Competition information, analysis & performance benchmarking
- Preparation of Investor Relations document.
- Support in ad hoc analysis and data requirements from the management & shareholders.
- Reviewing the JV operations – Business update and analysis on Revenue, OPEX & CAPEX. Co-ordinating with JV team for all data requirements.
- Support on one-offs corporate strategic projects and initiatives
- Support to treasury team on information required for fund raising.
What it Takes:
- Financial qualification such as ACMA, ACCA, etc.
- Strong in Excel (including macros) and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a reasonably large organisation
What We’d Love:
- Ability to manage effectively across multiple internal and external teams to deliver on time.
- Effective presentation preparation and communication skills.
- A proactive approach and enthusiasm for working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work within a fast-moving eclectic environment.
Where You’ll Be: In our White City Office in London, UK
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.