Antenna & Transmission Expert
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
Eutelsat Group develops video services, satellite communication services and related telecommunications infrastructure. Within this domain, the company performs the technical analysis and the validation of user terminals and gateway (GW) antennas as well as the early identification and scouting of new antenna vendors and technologies. Scouting applies in particular on LEO – GEO capable solutions to serve the growing market evolution towards ESA antennas.
You will contribute to this activity, either in a position of technical expertise in the domain, or as manager of the team responsible for those activities.
As Antenna & Transmission Expert within the Engineering Department, your main missions will be:
- Responsible for the validation of antennas used on Eutelsat satellites (GW & terminals)
- Integration of the end user antennas (fix, nomadic or mobile) with the modems used on the Eutelsat services
- Technical specification of the RF components to be used in the end user terminals and their validation
- Identification and analysis of new industry players and new antenna technologies
- Provide expertise on antennas in general
- Supporting customers or Eutelsat BUs in the realization of POC or demonstrators.
You may have to travel in France or outside of France.
Depending on your previous experiences, management of the team in support of the responsibility can also be considered.
What it Takes:
- You have a master’s degree (Bac+5) or equivalent in telecommunications, options in radio communications is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in the satellite communication
- Project Management of complex projects
- Fluent in English
- Key technical competencies
Expertise in RF – either in satellite or more generally radio communications
Expertise in digital signal processing
- Soft skills
Good communication skills
Demonstrates and develops interactions based on trust
What We’d Love:
- Understanding of the satellite ground antenna industry is a plus
- Understanding of satellite architecture is a plus
- A management experience is a plus if you are willing to apply for a manager position
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France: modern offices just on the edge of Paris.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.